Wednesday 31 August 2011

Day One - It All Starts Now

Well I've done it, I just signed up for Michelle Bridges 12WBT - 12 weeks of exercising and eating the right things in front of me.

I'm not really sure how I ended up here, I mean I'm one of the most active people I know...a large majority of my time is taken up playing sport, but still I manage to be 15kgs over the weight I want to be (and 10kgs over a weight I'm 'happy' with). I know a lot of it comes down to what I put in my mouth - lets face it I do LOVE to eat....especially my fav - Pasta!...And Alcohol...yes I do enjoy the odd drink or 10!

The older I get the more my metabolism slows down - and even a week off from doing anything will add a kilo to my fluctating weight. Last year when I sprained my ankle I did almost nothing for 4 months as everything I love to do was far too painful - this lead me to a 7kg weight gain - since then I've not been able to get back in control.

But now I will get back in control - I will get to my goal weight (55kgs), and I'll be the healthy happy person that I so want to be! My experience starts today - no more excuses - I've already learnt one thing from the forums - JFDI!

Kritta

No comments:

Post a Comment